Current Position(s) Available:
ALTO Assurance Director of IT & Systems
Position Summary: Design, Execute and manage IT Development Solutions and remote staff are aligned to the latest frameworks assuring proper standards of quality, innovation, and robustness required for the Alto IT Platform.
ALTO believes that success in this position will require
- Passion to serve clients and team members
- High ethical standards
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid change
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work in entrepreneurial environment
- Tenacity and determination
- Tolerance to Failure, Change and/or unstructured situations
- Ability to develop and maintain value-added partnerships with clients, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Innovative vision
- Ability to lead through consensus building
- Build value within your work and among your peers’ work
All of the above attributes are part of the ALTO culture
- Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineer or Similar
- Post Graduate Education Recommended but not Required
- Previous Experience in Workflow or Data Base Platforms
- Knowledge in Front & Back end Database Technologies
- Minimum 5 years of Experience in Code Development
- Ruby on Rails
- Angular 2, Angular 4 Recommended
- MySQL, PostGRE or Similar
- English (required native fluency)
- Spanish (required native fluency)
Scope of Responsibilities: This position will help drive ALTO Assurance initiatives
- Lead IT Developers/Analysts in the definition and development of Alto US Assurance IT Platform
- Support Assurance IT Operation to ensure operational wellbeing of IT Platform
- Contribute in Assurance Product Road Map for future Developments.
- Set Technologies, Frameworks and other Technical Definitions for IT
- Work with Director of Supply Chain Support on daily basis
- Assist Global Team via recommending enhancements to current Methodologies and Center of Excellence Practices.
- Ensure Alto US Assurance IT milestones are well documented and aligned with Global team project management and Administration
- Coordinate Synergistic opportunities amongst other country IT leads within Grupo ALTO organization.
Reporting Structure and Team:
- Position reports direct to the CIO with a dotted line to the ALTO Assurance business owner
ALTO’s organization and culture is flat, team-oriented and entrepreneurial, with little regard to exact titles or position.
Place of Employment: New Jersey Area
- Some travel / Client onsite required
- Home Office Applies w/ business owner approval
- Must be available to travel within North and South America
Employing Entity: ALTO USA LLC., a direct subsidiary of ALTO S.A., the Group’s parent company.
- Basic Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance coverage 60 days after start of employment
- 401K program
- 3 weeks of paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Innovative work environment in a multi-national company
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should submit resumes to Jobs@alto-us.com
ALTO is an “equal opportunity employer.” ALTO will not discriminate and will take “affirmative action” measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.